Proven Defense Strategies For Insurance Carriers And Corporations
At Thorn Gershon Tymann and Bonanni, LLP, we use our experience, knowledge and professional connections to provide skilled legal defense against many different types of liability claims. With offices in Albany, Saratoga Springs and Lake Placid, we serve clients throughout New York and in the New England states.
Our attorneys use their well-developed litigation ability to protect the interests of insurance companies and self-insured businesses facing liability claims. You can rely on us to act with skill and sensitivity to your bottom line in defending against negligence claims and other litigation.
We have a successful track record of trial verdicts and favorable settlement terms. Call our firm toll free at 518-464-6770 to set up a consultation to discuss your specific defense needs. You can also contact us by email.
What Type Of Claim Do You Need To Defend Against?
As litigation defense professionals, we are familiar with the full gamut of allegations that are possible in our highly litigious society. These include:
- Motor vehicle accident defense – For more than 25 years, members of our accident defense team have provided skilled defense against liability claims arising out of vehicle accidents. This includes both injury claims and wrongful-death allegations.
- Wrongful death claims defense – Wrongful death cases can pose particular challenges because of the emotional aspects involved. We know how to make effective arguments for limiting our clients’ liability based on the law and facts.
- New York labor law defense – Construction accidents and other injury claims often involve allegations that New York state labor laws were violated. We have many years of experience defending against these claims, including cases arising under Section 240 or 241 of the New York labor laws.
- Commercial policy defense – Commercial policies may cover a wide range of events, including injuries and deaths on business premises. We are skilled in defending insurers and their insureds in these matters.
- Premises liability claims – Many elements can be involved in a claim based on dangerous property conditions. Our firm defends both homeowner liability and commercial liability cases with integrity and skill.
Sometimes a case may have already been ruled upon at the trial court level. We have the proven ability to handle appeals in these cases throughout appellate courts in New York and beyond.
Contact Us For Experienced Insurance Defense Counsel
Our firm has been consistently recognized by both clients and colleagues for the professionalism of our work. This recognition includes an AV rating* from the Martindale-Hubbell directory.
Call our firm at 518-464-6770 or contact us online to set up an initial consultation with an experienced insurance defense lawyer.
*AV Preeminent is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.