Brian is an alumnus of Binghamton University, having graduated in 2012 with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Philosophy, Politics, and Law. Brian then obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from Albany Law School in 2015, graduating cum laude.
Brian primarily concentrates his practice in the area of civil litigation, medical malpractice defense, and personal injury defense. Prior to joining Thorn Gershon Tymann and Bonanni, LLP, Brian practiced at a general practice law firm, focusing on civil litigation involving contract and real property disputes.
During law school, Brian gained practical legal experience as a legal intern with the Office of the NYS Attorney General, the Nassau County District Attorney, the Albany County District Attorney and as a legal research and writing assistant for the United State Magistrate Judge Christian F. Hummel in the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.
Further, while attending Albany Law School, Brian was the winner of the Dominick L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Competition, and was honored as one of the best oral advocates. In his final year, Brian received the Robert A. Barker Award for his outstanding service to the Albany Law School Moot Court Program.
Brian is admitted to practice law in all New York State Courts, and before the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, and the Justinian Society.
- New York
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dominick L. Gabrielli Appellate Advocacy Competition, Winner, 2013-2014
- Honors: Karen C. McGovern Senior Prize Trials Competition, Competition Chairman, 2014-2015
- Honors: Dean Jerome Prince Memorial Evidence Competition, Represented, 2015
- Honors: Robert A. Barker Award, Albany Law School Moot Court Program
- Binghamton University
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Philosophy, Politics, and Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Albany Law School Justinian Society, Member