Serving Clients In New York And Throughout The New England States
Thorn Gershon Tymann and Bonanni, LLP, in Albany, New York, is a law firm that focuses on providing results-oriented litigation defense counsel for corporations, product manufacturers and their insurance providers, hospitals and licensed professionals. We offer decades of name recognition, experience and litigation success for clients facing state and federal litigation and administrative licensure hearings in New York and the New England states.
From our offices in Albany, Saratoga Springs and Lake Placid, our attorneys provide legal defense counsel for insurance companies, corporate entities, hospitals and licensed professionals facing litigation and licensure revocation in New York and throughout the New England states. Call us toll free at 888-634-9771 or contact our offices by email to arrange an initial consultation with one of our New York malpractice defense lawyers.
From doctor defense for malpractice to complex insurance claims litigation defense:
Our clients include individual physicians and regional hospitals, as well as some of the largest national insurance carriers and self-insured corporations operating in New York and throughout the New England states.
You can depend on us to provide proven defense counsel in the following areas of litigation and appeals:
- Medical malpractice defense: We are recognized among the region's pre-eminent and most successful law firms protecting the rights, reputations and financial interests of physicians, licensed medical providers and hospitals facing allegations of negligence.
- Motor vehicle accident claims defense: We are litigation defense professionals with years of experience helping auto insurance carriers protect their interests in claims involving motor vehicle accident liability.
- New York state labor law defense: New York businesses facing lawsuits related to violations of New York labor laws turn to us for experienced representation to protect their rights.
- Product liability defense: Our clients include Fortune 500 companies facing personal injury and wrongful death claims blamed on defective or dangerous industrial equipment, children's products, firearms, consumer power tools and home products.
- Premises liability: Our litigation defense record includes successful trial verdicts and settlement outcomes for insurance companies or self-insured corporations facing liability for injury damages related to a homeowner or commercial liability claim.
- Professional malpractice licensure defense: We provide effective defense counsel for licensed professionals facing suspension or other disciplinary measures applied by their profession's administrative board.
Protecting Your Reputation
Complex litigation is often about much more than financial considerations. A brand name may be at stake, a professional reputation could be held in the balance, a professional license and career may be in jeopardy and customer good will could be at risk. And, of course, there is always the possibility of an overly-generous award from an unpredictable jury.
25 Years Of Insurance And Licensure Defense | AV Preeminent* Rating
Members of our team have been listed among the Best Lawyers In America and our senior partners are all proud members of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Martindale-Hubbell has awarded our firm the highest AV Preeminent rating for ethical standards and legal ability. We practice with integrity and our lawyers have earned a positive reputation among our satisfied clients and professional colleagues.
Contact An Experienced Albany Insurance Defense Lawyer
Call us at 888-634-9771 or use our convenient email contact form to inform us of your need for experienced litigation defense counsel.
Past success does not guarantee future results.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.